|Aaaaargh! Fuck! They didn't announce our |
goddamn wedding again, Kage! Who's to blame?!
WHO'S TO BLAME?!?!?!"
We're gonna get in our car, we're gonna go go go
Gonna drive to a neighbourhood
Kill someone we don't know
DRIVE BY SHOOTING!
We're gonna go out killing, that's what we're gonna do
It might be your sister, or it might be you!
DRIVE BY SHOOTING!
Sipping on the Night Train - FIRST GEAR!
Cruising down the Interstate - SECOND GEAR!
Smoking on the angel dust - THIRD GEAR!
I think my head's about to bust - FOURTH GEAR!
DRIVE BY SHOOTING!
WATCH OUT FOR THAT PIMP!!!
~ Henrietta Collins and The Wifebeating Childhaters
It will come as no surprise to...well, any of you, that I am a sporadic and somewhat unreliable blogger. But to those of you who feel this way, may I defend myself by pointing out that a) I’m pretty, and b) get bent. I’m a busy lady.
However, it has recently occurred to me that I have neglected a few things that are important to me, here in Bloggieland. Back in April, the lovely Stephanie at Seriously? Reeealy? Seriously? was kind enough to give me a lovely blog award - which I, shamefully, forgot to pass on.
“Disgusting!” I hear you cry into the atmosphere. Ah, but it gets better.
The Lovely Crkts Galore, over at Kick Her Right In The Habit, also gave me a lovely bloggy award, which I also forgot to pass along.
“War crime!” I hear you shout. But let me finish.
Yvonne from Attracted To Shiny Things has sent an award my way too, and suddenly I have realized just what an ungrateful cow I am. Moo.
What can I say people? Except that it really does pay to put a topless picture of yourself on your blog. As evidenced RIGHT HERE.
Okay, so now you need to pretend you want to know seven more things about me that you didn’t know before. I know that technically, I should be writing 21 things about myself, as there are three blog awards to hand out. But even I don’t want to know 21 things about myself, so I'm sparing you the agony and only writing seven.
1. I am once again in hop-sital for being too skinny, among other things. This means that absolutely not a single one of of these sad old octogenarians wandering the hallways of the hop-sital looking for death or redemption will be safe when my boredom kicks in. Not ONE.
2. I was horse crazy as a teenager. I drove out several times a week to take english riding lessons on my horse, Chip. I didn’t name him, the poor bastard.
3. I became the manager of a coffee shop when I was 17. I had big dreams, baby.
4. When I was around 7 or 8, the whole family trooped down to Australia to meet the family. I remember being in the barn with my brother, sitting on haystacks as we watched my cousins’ band. I can’t remember who played what, but Justin, Sheldon and Gerard played INXS for us Canadian kids. I went back to Canada and for the next four-five years expounded to the world that INXS were, in fact, my cousins Justin, Sheldon and Gerard.
5.I have been writing something for a class I have been doing that I’ve decided to force you guys to read it, too. Suckers.
6. The only friend I still have from high school is a Jehovah’s Witness. Everyone else judged me and decided I was too worldly and closed their doors to me. So swallow that one.
7. I took the name Henrietta Collins as a way to be closer to my husband, Henry Rollins. Henry once released an album called Drive By Shooting, under the name Henrietta Collins and The Wifebeating Childhaters. I figure that since a) I want to be his wife, b) I want him to beat me, and c) I hate children, it was the perfect sobriquet.
Okay, enough crap about me, it is now time to ruthlessly drag seven other bloggers into the topless oil wrestling ring with me and force them to fight for the right to touch Henry Rollins' left pec. And again, I realize that because I received three awards that I should be giving you 21 new blogs, but also again, I don’t wanna. So piss off.
Here they are, in no particular order, for whichever award they would like to take:
Miss Sassy Pants at A Few French Fries Short Of A Happy Meal
Selena at Because Motherhood Sucks
Maxie at I Hate So Much
Lorraine and Roxanne at Late To The Party
Lemons at Lemons Don't Make Lemonade
Whiskey Girl at Whiskey Girl
The Onion Gypsy at The Onion Gypsy
Okay, that's it for now. I gotta go, I hear a sad and lost octogenarian trying to sneak past my room.